How It Works
Sell us your car even if you don’t buy from us! We make the process of selling your car just as easy as A.B.C. Take a moment and discover how you can sell your car to us and either take the cash or trade your car in on one of the quality used cars in our inventory. You could get a great deal on a BMW, Cadillac, Honda, Acura, Nissan and many other amazing used vehicles that are in top shape, waiting for a new owner! Give us a call and get started! Get cash for your car or explore our exciting deals on top used cars today!
Schedule an appointment
- An Grand Motorcars Concierge will walk you through the free evaluation process.
- 99% of the time we will beat any valid certified cash offer.
- We will purchase a vehicle from you without any obligation from you to buy from us!
Your vehicle will be inspected by one of our trained vehicle appraisers
- You’ll get an offer in as little as 30 minutes.
- Our trained appraisers will inspect the condition of your vehicle. This will help in establishing your offer.
- While your car is being inspected, you are free to browse our extensive selection of vehicles or enjoy other amenities we have to offer such as our guest lounge, free Wi-Fi, refreshments and more.
- Get an offer in writing, good for 24 hours.
- Sell your car to us or take time to think it over.
- If our offer came below another’s give us a call.
Sell Your Vehicle
Interested in trading in your current vehicle? It would probably be good to have an estimate of what it’s worth first. After all, trading in a vehicle is a lot less hassle than selling it yourself. And you can often lower your payments by trading in a vehicle as well. Win-win!
We’re here to help you make an informed decision. Fill out the simple form below, and we’ll send you an estimated appraisal within 48 hours. From there, it’s up to you what you want to do!
Grand Motorcars vehicle appraisers have an average of over 10 years experience inspecting and appraising vehicles. Our appraisers go through rigorous training to ensure we give you the best offer possible. They also pay close attention to auction data, current market trends, and a variety of other sources, so you can rest easy knowing your vehicle will receive the value it deserves.